Herbin Set of 4 x 15ml Indian Ink Bottles
11702TRegular price Rs. 1,375.00 Sale price Rs. 1,100.00 Save 20%
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
India Ink ("Encre De Chine") is also called "China Ink." This ink's primary component is the lacquer found in the Punjab region of India. Herbin began production of India ink in 1829.
Herbin Indian ink has a high lac concentration. Except for the black indian ink, which is pigmented, they are transparent coloured. It can be used with nib or brush and becomes shiny when drying. It is indelible and solvent resistant. Artists appreciate it for the permanency of its colour.
This set of 4 x 15 ml Indian ink comprises of colours such as Black, Red, Cyan, Purple
The featured characteristics of India Ink are as follows:
- Shellac type lacquer dries to a nice shine
- Great permanency of color
- Indelible and solvent resistant
- Fast drying time
Herbin is the oldest name in pen inks in the world. “The Jewel of Inks” was created in Paris in 1670.
- Non toxic and pH neutral. All natural dyes. Flows smoothly and is quick drying.
- Product Code: 11702T
- Brand: Herbin
- Ink Name: Noir, Rouge, Violet, Cyan
- Writing Colour: Black, Red, Purple, Blue
- Product Type: Ink Bottle
- Ink Quantity – 15ml
- Pigmented: Yes for Black and No for other Colours
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Not suitable for Fountain Pens
- Made in France