Brause Calligraphy & Writing Set No. 2 - 6 Nibs & Nib Holder
139BRegular price Rs. 1,610.17 Sale price Rs. 1,288.14 Save 20%
Brause was founded in 1850 in Iserlohn, Germany, a region famous for the quality of its steel and the skill of its craftsmen.
Brause has been crafting a complete set of nibs considered to be one of the best on the market by calligraphers. With over 100 years of manufacturing experience, Brause is one of the rare companies to guarantee an essential quality for its nibs: a subtle balance between relative elasticity for easier writing, and necessary resistance for clear strokes.
Details of this Calligraphy & Writing Set are as follows:
- Protective Film covered
- 1 wooden nib holder
- 6 nibs Set
- 1 x Steno nib - Short hand nib, very fine point, highly elastic, high ink capacity, fine reaction
- 1 x Ecoliere nib - Fine point, hard reaction for writing, drawing and calligraphy
- 1 x Index nib - Simple and precise script pen nib with a medium fine point and a large reserve of ink
- 1 x Plakat 10 mm nib - Steel brush gold-plated folded metal nib for making large letters
- 1 x Bandzug 1.5 mm nib - Square nib 1.5 mm for rounded (Roman, Italic, Gothic) writing, equipped with an ink reservoir on the top. Unique by the sharpness of its angles and by the precision of its upstrokes, the Bandzug nib gives incomparable Gothic letters
- 1 x Bandzug 3 mm nib - Square nib 3 mm for rounded (Roman, Italic, Gothic) writing, equipped with an ink reservoir on the top. Unique by the sharpness of its angles and by the precision of its upstrokes, the Bandzug nib gives incomparable Gothic letters
- Made in Germany