Rotring 300-0.7mm HB Lead, Black Mechanical Pencil With Metal Nozzle
1904724Regular price Rs. 805.08
- Light-Weight Mechanical Pencil With Hexagonal Plastic Body.Made In Germany.
- Works On Rotring Brass Mechanism For Precision Lead Advancement.
- Preinstalled With High Polymer Hb Lead.Eraser Under The Push-Button.
- Special Feature –Hexagonal Design Which Ensures Fatigue-Free Writing.Shaped To Prevent The Tool From Sliding When Laid Down On Tables.
- Adjustable Lead Hardness Grade Indicator
- With The Iconic Rotring Red Ring. Sold Individually In The New Rotring Triangular Packaging.
Rotring is a German technical writing and drawing instruments company based in Hamburg. The company was established in 1928. Rot ring directly translates to red ring - which is still placed around the barrel of their pens, pencils today. In 1998 Rotring was taken over by Sanford, an American company specialising in graphic products and part of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. since 1992. The creative tools are engineered with German precision ensuring premium performance. Rotring 300 is a combination of ergonomics and design for creatives who like working with light-weight tools. Plastic body for a light-weight tool with perfect balance. Design pattern and size of the grip zone enable working for long hours without slipping. Hexagonal shape for an easier grip and to prevent sliding from drawing tables. Lead hardness indicator to quickly identify between your different pencils.