Brause Junior Calligraphy Set - Book/Ink/Nibs/Brush
98206SBRegular price Rs. 3,325.00 Sale price Rs. 2,660.00 Save 20%
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Brause was founded in 1850 in Iserlohn, Germany, a region famous for the quality of its steel and the skill of its craftsmen.
Brause has been crafting a complete set of nibs considered to be one of the best on the market by calligraphers. With over 100 years of manufacturing experience, Brause is one of the rare companies to guarantee an essential quality for its nibs: a subtle balance between relative elasticity for easier writing, and necessary resistance for clear strokes.
This Calligraphy Practice Notebook from Brause combines and introduction to calligraphy with practise pages to master the basic strokes. The notebook includes a description of tools and lettering models.
This Set consists of:
- 1 Calligraphy Notebook (98204SB)
- 1 Sheet of Adhesive Labels
- 1 Pen Holder
- 3 Nibs
- 1 x Steno 361B Nib - Short hand nib, very fine point, highly elastic, high ink capacity, fine reaction, blue coloured
- 1 x Ecoliere 65B Nib - Fine point, hard reaction to writing, drawing and calligraphy
- 1 x Bandzug 2.5 mm Nib - Square nib for rounded (Roman, Italic, Gothic) writing, equipped with an ink reservoir on the top. Unique by the sharpness of its angles and by the precision of its upstrokes, the Bandzug nib gives incomparable Gothic letters
- 1 Bottle of Blue Ink
- 1 Brush
- Made in France